16 October 2006

Crazy Busy

Yes. Life is busy.

I guess I conceptually realized how much time I was going to be spending doing school work and pharmacy admissions and working, but the thought doesn't translate into practice well.

So here's the rundown:
Thursday: Public Speaking Midterm
Friday: Leave for Fargo
Saturday: Take PCAT
Monday: Take Anatomy exam, follwed by Organic Chemistry exam
Tuesday: Give major speech for the semester in Public Speaking

So this officially qualifies as the busiest week of the semester. All in all I'm doing well in O-Chem and Public Speaking; I'm going to have to work harder at Anatomy and Biology. After this week, I will be writing all of my essays. Then I can focus on getting into an interview on January 12. See the process here!

I'm taking a week-long break from walking. I walked for 3 miles on four days of 11 straight weeks. According to my scale (which may or may not be accurate), I'm down 20 lbs. since the wedding. That gives me a buffer to help with my nervous eating.

Our wedding video should be done this week or next. We got a preview of it last week; I can't wait to see the finished results! That reminds me, I still need to post that big wedding vendor blog...

30 years ago (give or take a day or so), a flying jackal was born. I know I speak for all of the staff here when I heartily shake him by the hand and wish him a happy birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for shaking me by the hand instead of the forehead. Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on their real heads.

Keep up the good, if difficult, work.

How did you lose that much weight? I've been trying to lose about 10 pounds (not that I, like you, require it) for two years now, but maybe my affinity for beer impedes me.