It's Pi Day on Wednesday (3/14, get it?), so the Math Club at Century College handing out free pie.
Beware the Ides of March on Thursday.
Spring Break begins for me on Friday. At least at two schools.
I'm not Irish, but my wife is (6¼%). We celebrate that on Saturday.
Mmmm... free pie.
4 comments:
Yay for Pi Day - one of my two favorite holidays of the year! :-D
-tFJ
Do you celebrate Mole Day also? I feel like if you like one you like the other....
I do likes me some Mole Day celebration, however, the Math Club does not, indeed, hand out free moles on October 23rd, so it's really hard to compare it. It's like apples and oranges. Or Apples to Apples. Crap, I forgot how to link on the comments section.
A man after my own heart! 3/14 is a wonderful day for math teachers and man-kind alike when free pies are involved. We had standardized testing yesterday so no celebration, but there is nothing that gets kids more into math than free food and the same is obviously true for pharmacy students as well! Cute post!
Post a Comment