And it's not even Monday!
I needed a book to read for this trip, so I picked up Michael Crichton's State of Fear. Since 7:00 last night, I'm on page 339 of 623. Seriously, I can't put it down. The purpose behind the book (at least, so far) is to expose the scare tactics behind global warming. Crichton has a difficult job to do, which is present a lot of facts, stats, charts, and graphs as evidence, while holding the reader's interest and keeping the story enjoyable. So far, he's succeeded.
Weather forecast for Saturday, July 15: Scattered Thunderstorms, 85°. I think I can handle that. We'll see how the forecast changes over the next 10 days.
Here's hoping the Space Shuttle landing date and time changes. I have no particular reason for wanting this. Nope, I don't have any ushers in my wedding whose presence is necessary for landing the thing.
1 comment:
Edge, I'll be there no matter what. It would just suck to have to leave the weekend early.
Which suit???
-tFJ
P.S. - Eventually look to read some Crichton; glad you enjoy him.
Post a Comment