Ah, you are assuming this is solely for your benefit! Posting reminds me to check the weather for the wedding day. Plus, I've always wanted to see how accurate weather forecasts actually are, especially in the long-term.
By the way, how does weather predictability tend to vary up there from Florida?
I have been *cleared* for weekend activity. I have called in multiple favors to get out of weight/CG ops on Atlantis on Friday as well as potential landing support on Sunday. Woo hoo!
3 comments:
You may stop this madness now... All I wanted was a ballpark figure on temps so I wouldn't have to bring my coat!
-tFJ
Ah, you are assuming this is solely for your benefit! Posting reminds me to check the weather for the wedding day. Plus, I've always wanted to see how accurate weather forecasts actually are, especially in the long-term.
By the way, how does weather predictability tend to vary up there from Florida?
I have been *cleared* for weekend activity. I have called in multiple favors to get out of weight/CG ops on Atlantis on Friday as well as potential landing support on Sunday. Woo hoo!
Post a Comment