17 April 2007

And the winner is...

Sanjaya has to go. Jordin and Melinda were wonderful this week. Sanjaya has to go. Chris did pretty poorly this week. Sanjaya has to go.

I identified my unknown compounds in Organic Chemistry today! Liquid #21 is anisole, and solid #21 is vanillin. And while I'm on the topic, unknown sample #64 in Microbiology was successfully identified as Escherichia coli.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick!

It's Amy, I was just reading Alesha's blog and saw the link to yours and I felt compelled to concur with your AI statements! I totally agree that Sanjaya has to go (he should have gone weeks ago if you ask me) but I am not totally confident in America's voting ability (or hearing ability for that matter)so it could be Phil or Chris going home...let's hope for Sanjaya though!

Nick said...

See? I totally called it. I didn't see it, but I heard Sanjaya cried like a little girl.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're happy. I heard your blog was the reason he was voted off. How do you sleep at night?

-tFJ