Some day, when we have kids, it will be the rule that the television will not be on during dinner. But right now we don't have kids. So many nights we'll take our tuna with a side of Simpsons.
There is a drawback to this routine: a dog and a cat who, for some unexplained reason, live in constant fear that they will never eat again. (They also suffer from dentophobia. But not autodysomophobia.) So it is always fun trying to keep them away from dinner. Don't get me wrong; Alesha makes some great food, so I don't blame them. And after not seeing the critters all day, I don't necessarily want to push them away. So I let Chester get kinda close tonight.
He licked my meatloaf.
Don't worry; I still ate it. It's just the principle of the thing.
I've got a huge anatomy lab test coming up on Monday. On human cadavers, we will have to identify anything pertaining to the nervous system, circulatory system, respiratory system, and lymphatic system. What am I doing blogging instead of studying?
It's early, but since I haven't been posting lately, I'll just say it. A week from Friday is going to be a bad day for all you paraskavedekatriaphobes. (All apologies to the hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobes out there!) But then again, I didn't really have to tell you that, did I?
No comments:
Post a Comment