18 June 2007

1000 and Counting

So after posting, I looked over at my handy-dandy blog counter, and it looks like I've had over 1000 hits to the site. I guess this is kind of a milestone. After two years of blogging, that works out to about a hit-and-a-half a day. Where is this mighty stream of viewers coming from?

My dad called a couple of weeks ago, after I posted the story about the water heater. He said that he and my mother were laughing so hard that they were crying. And a week ago or so my Aunt Connie emailed me to congratulate me on my water heater success. So including all of them, and of course Alesha and myself, I think that brings my total readership up to... 6 people.

So thanks to all six of you who are obviously checking my humble blog multiple times per day. I'll do what I can to see that all those clicks of the refresh button do not go in vein.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope nothing goes in any of my veins!

-tFJ