15 September 2007

Dinner and a Movie

I surprised my wife tonight by taking her to Obb's. Alesha's words were, "You're taking me to a greasy St. Paul bar?" However, the atmosphere was not that of a grease pit. The people were friendly and the food was really good. In fact, I had one of the best Reuben's I've ever had there. And they've got real cheese curds. So next time you're here, Will, we've got the place for you to go. They do fish fries on Fridays. I'm thinking we'll have to go and check it out.

We went over to Michael & Aimee's tonight. Aimee and Micah had been on the road for three days, leaving Michael to fend for himself. We were talking with Michael on the couch when the rest of the family came home. Alesha, of course, held Buckley to keep him from running outside. When Micah came in, she ran shrieking with excitement...

...right past her father, to hug Buckley. Alesha and I couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Alesha said...

thats good stuff right there!

Anonymous said...

Yums. *drool*
-tFJ