I got bumped up to first class for my trip to Newark! It's cool 'cause I get a free dinner and 50% extra air miles, but since there are only about 25 people on this 300 passenger plane, I actually would have had more room back in coach.
I'm so proud of how Alesha has been handling this whole wedding thing. She's not getting overly stressed about things, but she's also not lost in a daze, not really caring about how or when things get done. But at the same time, she's is stressing the little things. For example, the hall we rented hasn't run our deposit. She hasn't been sleeping very well. I am definitely going to be praying extra for her this week.
It's been two weeks since I've started my resolutions, so I thought I'd give an update as to where things are:
God - I'm going to email Ben this week about having coffee sometime. I think I'll ask about what he would recommend for getting into a better habit of reading the Bible and praying. I might also ask if he has any books he can recommend.
Alesha - I have only left the toilet seat up once this year! We're still getting alone time together, which is great. I'm going to count our wedding book as a book I read to improve our relationship.
Pharmacy - I'm going to start volunteering at the Food Bank on Fridays. I'm setting aside some time on Wednesday to go over what I need to in the near future to move that along.
Health - Okay, here's the part we start singing "Just as I am"... I feel better overall, but I only walked for three nights last week. My eating was awesome the first week, but this week has been horrible. I've been good about taking my synthroid, but I haven't taken my vitamins in a long time. I've been eating out less on the whole, but it's still been too much. I've got some definite improvements to do here.
Financial - I fell short of my savings goal by $400 this month. My plan is to make it up next month. But I have started taking big chunks out of my debt, so I'm feeling good about finances.
No comments:
Post a Comment