09 June 2008

I hope this means I'm back

How does one jump back into a blog?

I figured I'd start with listing the goals I have for this summer, in no particular order:
  • Health - Drop 18½ pounds by August 3 and a total of 23½ by Labor Day
  • School
    • Implement College Board website
    • Finish allergic rhinitis pharmaceutical care plan
  • Walgreens
    • Finish "summer project"
    • Learn indications for 200 drugs
  • Genealogy - start writing "the book"
  • Alesha
    • Support her efforts in Relay for Life
    • Continue with honey-do list
I think I'll expand on these things in later posts. After all, I don't want to post all my ideas at once. I might pull something if I don't warm up first.

I'd also like to mention that I jumped into the whole facebook thing. In case you're interested, my address is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1045386853.

No comments: