I'm not going to make lists of movies I want to see anymore.
I looked back through some of the lists I've made over the years, usually before the summer. I've hardly seen any of them! With some of the movies I was really interested in seeing I can't even remember what the movie is about.
Looking back, I don't feel I need to make lists. Three weeks ago I was totally psyched to go see the new Indiana Jones movie. After all of the reviews that I've heard, going to see it on DVD sounds just fine to me. I guess I do want to go see Chronicles of Narnia, and I still need to take Alesha to see Iron Man. But unless it involves seeing a movie opening night on the huge screen, I don't really see much of a need.
Maybe I'll start posting movie reviews after the fact.
No comments:
Post a Comment