Ya know, the key to this game will be who's offense is gonna be able to score the most points.
They're goin' after him like uh... uh... sugar is on him or somethin'.
If, uh, if uh, the quarterback throws the ball, and uh, and uh, the receiver catches it in the, in the, in the end zone, then that's gonna be, that, that, that's gonna be, that right there, that's gonna be, that, that, that right there, that, that's gonna be a touchdown.
I'm sure that if a team didn't lose any yards for penalties, there would be a lot more penalties.
From the waist down, Earl Campbell has the biggest legs I have ever seen on a running back.
I'm a big kankle watcher.
Now see this guy has the biggest kankles i have ever see.
The purpose of the center during the snap is to get the ball to the quarterback; and if that doesn't happen it usually results in a fumble.
The reason a team has a defense is to stop the other team's offense. And the reason a team has an offense is to score points, so really the reason there is a defense is to make sure the other team doesn't put up a lot of points. BAM!
That was a dumb play. Dumb play. You know that was a dumb play. I mean that was a dumb play. I've seen dumb plays, but that was a dumb play.
You can only make one play at a time.
Anytime you have a game, you have to be ready to play.
When you lose your best cornerback and your punt returner, I'd say that's a double loss.
First down is a good down.
If, uh, if, uh, the referee throws a flag, and uh, and uh, he doesn't make a mistake, then, uh, then, uh, that, that, that's gonna be, that's gonna be, that there, that's gonna be a penalty.
You never want to go backwards in the end zone.
Here's a guy, that when he runs, he goes faster.
Now you'll notice in order for him to pass, he has to throw the ball.
The Rams better block that Warren Sapp guy.
Ah, John Madden, how we shall miss thee.
4 comments:
i rather enjoyed his wandering illustrated pen rambles which when he got done looked like a preschooler run amuck in a connect the dots accident.
Now he will have more time to pursue his lifelong love: Brett Favre.
-tFJ
I'm pretty sure I could do John Madden's job with my limited football knowledge. Did you happen to see the time he inadvertantly drew a penis on the telestrator? it was priceless!
...which can be seen here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1z03b1wveM
Post a Comment