22 March 2006

Ketchup

Here is a brief update of my life since September 9 last year:
  • According to my last post of September, I was headed to New Orleans to help with cleanup. It turns out that there wasn't any trip to New Orleans; we went to Ocean Springs, Mississippi. You can read more about that at the blog I did for the trip; my posts are at the beginning.
  • I am actually working a full-time job now. I still work for ARINSO. Right now I'm an SAP "Time Expert" for DSM Nutritional Products. They are located in lovely Belvidere, New Jersey, near the Pennsylvania border. I've traveled here every week (more or less) since September 19, and the plan is to keep it up until the beginning of July.
  • Okay, this isn't really about me, but my cousin Andrea is in Ghana this semester for school. She asked me a while ago about blogging in relation to what I did last summer, and now she's doing it for her trip. She's got some good stories and great pictures.
  • For the big news, my brother is having a baby! Well, technically his wife is, but the point is that Michael's going to be a dad. They decided not to find out the gender of the baby, so I don't yet know whether I'll be an aunt or an uncle. Since we don't know any of the baby names in consideration, Alesha and I refer to the baby as Bode. The due date is in the next couple of days.
  • For the really big news, I'm getting married! Alesha and I are going to be spending the rest of our lives together. You can get all the technical details at our wedding site.

No comments: