Okay, it's been awhile, but I've got some down time, and I thought I'd give an update.
The original reason I started doing this blog was to document my trip to Europe. At the end of the trip, I thought I'd keep update whenever I went on a major trip (i.e., some place interesting or more than two hours away from home). But I think I might start updating this more.
First, the why. I would like to be able to preserve some of my memories of life. I just went back through some of the blog entries I made during the summer, and memories starting flooding back. With all that has been going on in my life recently (more on that later), I want to preserve more memories, so that I can always look back.
Now, the caveat. I have experienced, both first-hand and vicariously, burnout from updating logs. If doing this becomes a chore, I'm not going to do it anymore. Therefore, don't expect regular updates on this blog. Unless, if by "regular" you mean "random".
In the interim since my last update on September 9th of last year, I've done some good, old-fashioned, pen-on-paper journaling. I'll probably post them on this site (pre-dated, of course), so don't be confused if old posts you've never seen before pop up.
No comments:
Post a Comment