Bode hasn't arrived yet, but so the plan is to induce labor tonight. You can tell Aimee is ready for the baby to get here. I should get a call sometime tomorrow.
It was great to see my mom this weekend. Alesha and I spent time with her and Michael and Aimee on Friday night and Saturday morning, when we went to the free zoo. There weren't a lot of exhibits, but most of the ones they had were quality displays. Especially the monkeys.
My mom got to meet Alesha's mom for lunch on Saturday. It wasn't as nerve-wracking as I thought it would be. They seemed to hit it off pretty well.
I get home Thursday, and I'm working from home next week. I'm looking forward to both spending some more time with Mom before she leaves Saturday morning, and hangin' out with Bode.
I think we'll call the next kid "Pie".
No comments:
Post a Comment