About two weeks ago, our oven stopped working. As a matter of fact, it stopped working in the middle of making a pizza. The only thing that our Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 would do is flash the code "E1 F1". You could press and/or hold any button you wanted, but nothing would happen.
And for two weeks it sat there. Alesha is a wonderful cook, and she was able to do all of her cooking sans oven. In the face of a cookie exchange for work, she made crock-pot chocolate desserts. It goes without saying that they were wonderful.
So I got home a little early today and called Whirlpool to get this fixed. I was seriously ready to pay someone to come and fix it. Their response? The same as I would give you to fix a computer: turn it off, wait, turn it back on. I unplugged it, waited 15 minutes, plugged it back in, and our oven is now error free.
Am I handy or what?
1 comment:
That is too funny. And glad because yesterday I seriously thought of the idea of you making your world famous chocolate chip cookies in your toaster oven...
Post a Comment