We're back from the great state of Arkansas! There are, of course, lots of stories to share, but I thought I'd share this one before I forgot about it.
Today we helped Alesha's grandmother move into an assisted living home. The whole Roepke family was there helping. I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but I of course did what I could. This includes, but is not limited to hanging pictures, setting up shelves, and all things electrical. Afterwards everyone came back to my in-law's house to celebrate Christmas.
While we were there, my mother-in-law talked to her mother. She was laughing to herself as she hung up the phone. She wanted to relay that grandma thought that I was a good guy and "a keeper"... and that I "could be a pallbearer at her funeral."
I guess I'm officially part of the family now!
No comments:
Post a Comment