15 April 2006

St. Elmo Inn

I got a raise at work, so to celebrate, Alesha and I went to St. Elmo Inn. Michael and Aimee had eaten there once and thought it might be a good place to try.

All in all, the experience was alright. The waitress was just alright. As is tradition, we got the calamari appetizer. It really wasn't good; it rated much lower than Capital Grille or the Cheesecake Factory. I got the rack of lamb. I can't remember if it was better than the lamb I had in Ireland, but it was really good. Alesha got a bison steak, which was pretty tasty.

The biggest issue I had was the price. The quality of the food was comparable or slightly better than a Timber Lodge, but it was priced like a Captial Grille.

It was kind of cool feeling the trains go by every twenty minutes or so.

No comments: