Today we went to a fish fry in Waconia. Alesha's uncle Scott had a fish fry and invited us over. There is nothing like fresh fried fish dipped in tartar sauce. Aunt Shiela even brought German Potato Salad. I haven't had German Potato Salad in years! I can honestly say it wasn't as good as I remember. But then again, she was competing against my memory of grandma's potato salad. She might have had a chance if it were against the actual stuff, but it's hard to beat a memory.
I spent about 3 hours tonight getting all of the tax stuff together. We found out today that we are not actually being "audited", it's more of a review or pre-audit. If we don't send them the information they want by the time they want it, then we go into audit mode. Whee! There are only about four more documents (and maybe a couple of cancelled checks) we need to get together before we send this thing off.
1 comment:
Drat, had I known it had been so long, I'd have made my potato salad for your birthday last year. It's largely a matter of preference, still, based on how one liked it growing up. How about you? Hot, cold? With bacon? Vinegary and soupy, or congealed? Potato slices, or cubes?
-tFJ
Post a Comment