15 February 2009

Nick likes/wants/needs...

Okay, this might be more appropriate for Facebook, but here goes... I'm not sure where she got the idea (probably Facebook), but Alesha was looking up entries for people who would type in their name and "likes" and see what the top 10 results were. For example, she would go to Google and type "Alesha likes" and see what popped up. I was trying to avoid being productive, so I did the same for myself. I thought I would share the results.

Nick likes...
  1. Nick likes to eat
  2. Nick likes synaptic spines on Flickr
  3. Nick likes to... [It's a link to another blog that does this very thing!]
  4. Nick likes to be [innaproprate for a family-oriented blog]
  5. Nick likes to boogie
  6. Nick likes Miley Cyrus!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Nick likes to jump wood
  8. Nick likes science
  9. Nick likes videos on Vimeo
  10. Nick like 'em dumb
Nick wants...
  1. Nick wants to do it in front of a camera
  2. Nick wants Jess to be happy, "whatever size that comes in"
  3. Nick wants kids to play outdoor games
  4. Nick wants to know?
  5. Nick wants Sharon back!
  6. Nick wants more penguins of Madagascar
  7. Nick wants you to check out his Cincinnati Chior
  8. Nick wants no part of a Carter Family reality show
  9. Nick wants children with Mariah
  10. Nick wants to join
Nick needs...
  1. NICK NEEDS MEDS
  2. Nick needs a poo
  3. Nick needs to learn alternatives to insulting others
  4. Nick needs help
  5. Nick needs a girlfriend... who would you suggest?
  6. Nick needs a good home!!
  7. Nick Needs [view the Linked-In profile of Nick Needs]
  8. Nick needs your cash to race
  9. Nick needs to shave his 'stache
  10. Nick Needs [view his Facebook profile]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many of those are so very, very true. Funny, that...
-tFJ