Let's face it.
As often heard in infomercials. "Let's face it, no one likes to vacuum."
Thank you! I've been avoiding that hard truth for my entire adult life. I hate to vacuum, but every week I plug in my Hoover and do a once-over on the floor. I've been so afraid of what my friends will think or say if I were to let them know that vacuuming isn't my all-time favorite activity that I've been leading a life of constant fear. I usually cry myself to sleep at night. Thank you for making me confront one of my deepest, darkest nightmares: vacuuming. In return, I will purchase your product for only 11 easy payments of $69.99.
Think about it!
Usually this occurs in a conversation where someone is trying to persuade you about something. You say, "Darvocet is a really a pain placebo, there are several trials out there that say it is no more effective than aspirin." Someone else says, "It can't be a placebo. I mean, think about it, doctors write millions of prescriptions every year."
You're right. I obviously know absolutely about the subject for which I just put forth an opinion. Thank you for setting me straight. I apparently have put zero thought into the statement I just made. I just go around parroting other peoples' ideas as if they were my own. Thinking is really hard and gives me a headache. Thank you for shining the light into the vapid cavern which is my brain.
1 comment:
Let's face it, this post was perfect, think about it.
Thank you for brightening my secret blog time at work. *smile*
Post a Comment