Arinso Global Headquarters, Brussels, Belgium
Class is very much almost over. What we lacked in information yesterday we more than made up for today.
I've been looking around, and there are a couple of things that I'd really like to see, but I don't think I'll be able to. They are all open, but only during the hours that I'm not here. I'll likely be gone on the weekends as well.
Cathédrale de St-Michel
With a crypt and everything! I know I'll be able to see the outsides, but the tours inside won't be available.
Musée d'Art Ancien (Museum of Ancient Art)
Again, sounds like a great place, but lousy hours as far as I'm concerned. I'm hoping that class will let out early one day so I can catch an hour or so inside.
Atomium
A huge iron molecule that you can walk through. Again, I could probably see the outsides, but walking through it might be tricky. To be honest, I won't mind if I miss this one.
That's about it. This leaves about four days open for me. I think I'll try going to Bruges or some other places right after class sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment