29 June 2005

Here's the Plan

NH Brussels City Centre, Brussels, Belgium

Hopefully there won't be any problems with the cab this morning. When I talked to the guy at the front desk last night, he said it was almost impossible to get one here between 7:45 and 9:00, and that the trick was to either go early or order the cab early. I ordered an 8:15 cab at 6:50 this morning, figuring even if it was late we'd get to work on time.

Here's the plan of attack for this afternoon - Atomium, Cathédrale de St-Michel, and McDonald's. Yes, McDonald's. It will be interesting to compare and contrast to the US. And to verify whether they actually do serve beer here.

I'm going to try to retroactively add some pictures to the blog this morning. You can still see all of the pictures on the photo site, but I think the association of words and pictures will be good.

No comments: