I had a slight freak-out about the exam in the morning. It didn't help that at 5:30 I still didn't know where I was supposed to take my exam. I took some deep breaths and ate the rest of the chocolate ice cream in the freezer. I don't even really like chocolate ice cream.
Alesha is at her second day of school. It's kind of weird not having her here at nights. Nights have always been the time we've purposed to stay together. Whether I'm home or not, Alesha always gets here and makes dinner. We eat, sometimes at the kitchen table, often in front of the television. I do the dishes about half of the time. I'm actually supposed to do it all of the time, but I get a little lazy sometimes.
It's going to be a change only seeing each other for half an hour two days a week. But we've dealt with worse. I am very proud of my wife, heading out the door in her scrubs with her backpack. She left half-an-hour early so she could practice for the typing class she's trying to test out of.
In the meantime, I should be heading to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment