23 January 2009

Sometimes a short title is better than a long one

Wow, this week has been a long one. Lots of hours of classes, getting back in to the school routine, and I even picked up a shift at Walgreens on Thursday night. I am excited I get to sleep in just a little bit tomorrow.

So I think I'm going to be offered a job as a research assistant working for someone in the College of Pharmacy. He has never had a student from one of the professional programs (only undergrads and grad students in the past) so he is looking into the details. I was sought out for my computer background and skills. I think that long term he is looking for someone who wants a future in academia and research. I'm not sure how I feel about that aspect. But I think I would be excited for a chance to get back into some more computer stuff. I'll share more details about the position as I am able.

1 comment:

ThreeLeggedIceSkater said...

Good Luck with the RA position! Be careful though - sometimes the "benefits" don't match the task... especially if the experience won't match up with your end goal. On the other hand - it can make other people jealous, so what is more important? Time for yourself and Alesha or prestige? *laughing*