And as a follow up to yesterday, Chester is doing just fine. I haven't caught him licking once today. And according to one of my most loyal readers (hi mom!), the hyposmia thing might be hereditary from the Debban side of my family. Who knew?
Tonight is the night of the annual Moonen Christmas. Since the Moonen clan is so big (think a family with eight kids, then all of their kids, grandkids and great-grand grandkids show up) and schedules are so hectic during the holidays, everyone normally gets together early to mid-January. The meeting place is normally a hotel in order to accommodate everyone and give the kids a pool to swim in.
I was informed by my brother-in-law via my wife earlier in the week that I would be participating in the annual Moonen Texas Hold'em Poker tournament this year. He says it's to keep me from sniping people with my camera. Barring high school band trips, I've never really even played poker. This should be an interesting weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment