It's going to be a long week. School starts on Tuesday. I'm having kind of a hard time wrapping my brain around that one. After a month "off", it's going to be a challenge getting back into the school routine. Whatever that is. With Alesha still searching for a job, who knows what her schedule will end up being. On top of that, I am picking up as many Pharmacy shifts as I can stand right now. It will be interesting to see what our schedules will ultimately look like.
I looked at my to-do list for the break. I've done zero of the items. Being sick since last Thursday hasn't helped either. My new operating system still isn't installed. Tomorrow I plan to go through my email backlog of 106 emails. Some of them I need to respond to, some of them I need to act on, and some of them are so old I just need to delete them. My biggest goal for tomorrow is to be able to breathe out of my nose again. Breathing around the food that I am eating is getting pretty old.
No comments:
Post a Comment