I haven't been feeling to good today. Most of the day was spent sleeping on the couch in front of the television. I either have a cold or pretty bad allergies. I don't have a fever or anything, but my throat is really sore and my sinuses are dripping like I have a leak.
Our dog was being pretty annoying tonight. He'd constantly either want to be petted or let outside. We don't have a yard in which to enclose him when we let him outside. He needs to be let out on a leash, which is easier to do in non-arctic temperatures. Letting a dog outside was about the last thing I wanted to do, barely winning out over sharing the couch with a squirmy, cold-nosed dog.
He must have sensed it. After taking him out at about 10:00 and resuming season 2 of House, Chester came over and dropped his bone next to me on the couch as a gift and sat down. He didn't whine, he didn't try to sniff me. He just sat down, looked up at me, and panted softly. Our dog can be awful clever when he wants to.
No comments:
Post a Comment