Hurray! I have two classes tomorrow, Medicinal Agents (lovingly referred to as "Med Agents") and Pharmacology. I also have an interview tomorrow. I'm going to be interviewing for an intern position in a hospital in Minneapolis. That means I'll probably have to dress up.
And now it's bedtime. 5:00 is going to come awfully early tomorrow...
2 comments:
Have you worn one of your Star Trek neckties to any recent interviews or formal occasions?
-tFJ
So I decided to pick up some hours at a Walgreens that I had never worked at before. I like to try to make a good impression the first time I work at a place, 'cause you always want to have the option of coming back. At any rate, it was in Waconia, Alesha's home town. Alesha packed my work clothes for me. And what tie does she pick? Oh yeah, my Star Trek: The Next Generation tie...
Post a Comment