01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

How did you ring in the new year?

Instead of a Lord of the Rings marathon, this year Alesha and I made tacos. Well, technically, Alesha made the tacos. Our friends Mike and Kait came over to join us. Mike helped me unlock Sabotage on cooperative mode on Guitar Hero, for which I am quite grateful. At about 11:30, we turned on Mikenastics.

What? You've never heard of Mikenastics? Mike has a local-access cable show here in Cottage Grove. It's pretty much a half hour show of him doing the same gymnastics routine over and over in his backyard. Sometimes he even walks over to the camera and gives a commentary. We spent about a half-hour basking in the glow of the "Best of Mikenastics" on channel 14. Seriously, you've got to check this out sometime.



But we let Dick Clark actually ring in the new year for us.

And now... off to work! I'm working 2-10 today. Be sure to stop by and say hi.

No comments: