11 July 2005

Bummer

NH Brussels City Centre, Brussels, Belgium

Patrick and I headed to the Museum of Ancient Art. I was on the bus when I realized that I had forgotten my camera at work. It was recharging. I forgot it in the rush to leave.

We walked around the area, through some parts of Brussels I actually hadn't seen before. After a little bit of searching we found the Museum of Ancient Art. Did you know that all the museums in Brussels are closed on Mondays? Yeah, me neither.

We were going to meet in the lobby at 7:00 to go out to dinner, so I figured I'd get me a good nap in before hand. I'm not sure where my cell phone (with an alarm clock) is, so I called room service to wake me up at 6:30 tonight.

Patrick called at 7:15 wondering where I was. They were going to wait for me, but I was cold asleep. It would have taken me 10-15 minutes to get ready and there was no sense in them waiting more for me. They were going to a Thai or Indian place, too. Hopefully I won't be sleeping when they go out tomorrow night.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight. I missed breakfast, so I'm pretty hungry. Chinese, maybe? That worked last time...

No comments: