Midi Station, Brussels, Belgium
I like my phone. It has a lot of great features that I use all the time. For example, the alarm clock. It's great when I'm traveling. I don't have to rely on the hotel for a wake-up call (which may or may not happen), and I don't have to I hope I learn how to use whatever alarm clock is in the room.
However, there are a couple of things that I don't really care for. For example, when you are setting the alarm, you not only have to give it a time, you also have to turn it on. Setting the alarm time on most alarm clocks on phones that I've ever used automatically turn the alarm on. Whenever the alarm goes off, the alarm is reset to its default settings, namely "off" and "8:00 AM". There is also no way to tell from the main phone screen whether or not the alarm is actually on. You have to go into the alarm clock setting to check.
Let's say you set your alarm clock for 6:30 AM. Let's say that your alarm goes off, but you decide you want to sleep in until 7:00 AM. For most alarms, no problem. You just set the alarm later or hit snooze a couple of times. With mine, you have to not only set the time, but turn the alarm back on.
This may or may not explain why I got up at 10:04 this morning.
On the way out, I decided to stop at the Godiva store outside our hotel. They have this wonderful looking concoction called a Chocolixir. And it's not like the lady went over to the Chocolixir machine, pulled a lever, and served it like a Slurpee. She actually went over to the machine and poured in ice and chocolate bars. The blender went through its cycles. She topped it with some whipped cream and served up that bad boy.
The only "complaint" I have is that it doesn't melt quickly. This turned out to be a good thing, since it's been about an hour since I got it and I'm still not done with it. I'm forced to savor the flavor.
I got here to the bus station at about 10:50 and wondered where the bus was. I had this genius idea actually check the bus schedule. Yep, bus #78 left at 10:40 and 11:25. I don't think I'm going to make it to work in time to order lunch.
I saw the best T-shirt in the metro this morning.
1 comment:
Chocolixir? I'm not a chocoholic, but... *DROOL*
And that quote - LOL!!!
-Will
Post a Comment