08 July 2005

The Spanish Connection

Midi Station, Brussels, Belgium

Sebastian and César are off. The first thing that they are going to do when they get home is to visit the swimming pool. I have a feeling that Brussels was just a tad on the chilly side for them.

I made it! I'm sitting right next to the tracks where my train will show up. It won't leave for another hour and a half; that's okay though. Showing up early beats the heck out of showing up late. I think I'm going to try to find a travel guide for Paris here at the station while I wait.

I'm seriously trying to figure out where the week went. It seems like only a couple of days ago that we were trying to figure out how to get to the airport to get to Ireland. I think not going out about three nights helped. I also think it helped me get better. My nose still fills up a couple of times a day, and I can still generate a good deal of phlegm on command, but all in all I feel much better. But all that sleeping sure didn't help my photo collection. I only took five pictures on Monday! But I think Paris will definitely be a place I can redeem myself.

I just realized I didn't say where the restaurant pictures from last night were from. I went to a Thai place around the corner. The food was above average, but the Chinese was much better in service, food quality, and speed.

Now let's see about that travel guide...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always could produce a lot of phlegm...
-Will