05 July 2005

Potpourri

NH Brussels City Centre, Brussels, Belgium

Here's what my room starts to look like when I keep the maids out all day.

As I got better, I got hungrier. I figured I'd go out and get some quasi-familiar food: Pizza Hut.

Okay, okay, maybe it's not the best choice to make when you're not feeling well. But I figured I could get it quicker if I went with fast food. Plus, they carry Pepsi products. I haven't had a good Diet Pepsi (or Pepsi Max, as they're called here) in a long time.

I got lost and ended up in a part of town I'd never seen before. But surprise, surprise, we made a stop right in front of a Pizza Hut! But if you don't know how to open the doors on the train, it doesn't matter where you want to stop. I figured it out by the next stop (press the black button!) and walked back. I ordered a medium supreme pizza and a liter-and-a-half of Pepsi Max. Believe it or not, I made it back without incident.

The last three songs playing in the subway were My Life, I'll Be Watching You, and Mr. Big Stuff.

No comments: