We went to mass this morning. I've only been to a Catholic service once before in my life, but it didn't really count. The church, like most things around here, was old and beautiful.
I'm having a hard time finding anyone over here who has even heard of Lutherans.
Seamus's family has two of the smartest dogs I think I've ever met. Sprite and Tiny are purebred border collies. I've never seen a dog be able to return a soccer ball to you. Sprite had just had four puppies as well. We wanted to take one home, but Deidre thought it might be a bit difficult to get him through customs.The radio stations over here (at least the ones I have been listening to) have interesting playlists. For example, you would hear, in order, the Dixie Cups, Lee Ann Womack, Simon & Garfunkle, and Garth Brooks.
2 comments:
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY makes me giggle. it reminds me of the commericals for the monster truck rally
I once made my own Sunday Sunday Sunday commercial for a school project...
Post a Comment