Arinso Global Headquarters, Brussels, Belgium
The European experience is almost over. Today is the last day of class. I'll be heading over to the airport at 7:00 tomorrow morning. I think some people are making plans for tonight, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Believe it or not, I'm already packed. I just have to throw the clothes I'm wearing in my luggage, pack up my toiletries, and hit the road.
We have a mandatory company-wide meeting tomorrow in Suwanee at 7:00 EDT. Then a not-quite as mandatory meeting at Stone Mountain from 10:00 to 3:00. There are even door prizes for the first three people who show up! Since I already have plenty of doors, I probably won't be going for one. My flight is booked for 7:00 Sunday morning, but I'm going to try to reschedule that when I get back to the states. The first one after 1:30 that I can get. I'm ready to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment