November 5, 2003 - July 13, 2005
R.I.P.
I bought my camera on credit. I couldn't afford the $450, but Office Max takes credit cards, so I ended up paying much more than that. It wasn't my first camera, but it was the my first digital camera and the first camera I actually used.
I loved using my camera. I loved the 3x zoom, the five megapixel resolution, the wrist strap that kept it secure, and the small size that let me carry it everywhere. I learned to take pictures on that camera. Ask anyone who ever traveled with me, I was border-line fanatical about the pictures I took. I have so many memories from that camera. Not only the great pictures it could take, but oddly enough, memories of toting it around. I have some fond memories of that camera.
Today at 4:45 PM (GMT +1:00) my Sony P10 passed from my possesion to a random stranger at the Halepoort station in Brussels. It will probably continue to take great pictures, but unfortunately, they won't be for me.
Thank you for the memories.
2 comments:
What happened??? You were mugged, it was filched from your possession in stealth, or you forgot it???
-Will
Alas, it was filched from my backpack. I saw the guys who did it too, but once the metro moves on there's not much you can do about it...
Post a Comment