Okay, I thought I was doing alright yesterday. I went to sleep around 6:00. I got up for about 3 hours at 11:00 with every intention of getting up in the morning. After all, I had to book my train and hotel tickets for the weekend.
Yeah, I got up at about 2:30. The curtains in this room block a remarkable amount of light. I'm feeling much better. My voice has moved from Barry White to John Rhys-Davies. It's hard to tell for sure whether that's from me actually feeling better, or from dehydration keeping everything dried up. I'm working down 3 liters of water and some chicken nuggets from Quick's, whose name just goes to show you can't believe everything you read.At any rate, I've decided to splurge and get Internet access for the room tonight. Tonight will be the second night I've just hung out in my room. But if it lets me feel better in the morning, I'm all for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment