- See Alesha. It's been a long three weeks.
- Visit a 7-11. There is no such thing as a "convenience store" over here.
- Drive a car. There's just something about being in control of where you're going.
- Take said car through a drive-thru. Again, those don't exist here, be they for food, banks, or liquor.
- Eat a big, hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes or waffles.
- Drink a Diet Vanilla Pepsi. Only Pizza Huts have them over here.
- Go to a restaurant that offers free refills. I'll get free water while I'm there.
- Eat a home-cooked meal. Okay, it happened in Ireland, but that's it.
- Buy SAP for Dummies. I have the feeling I'm going to need it.
- Eat a Reeses. None of them here either.
- Take a shower in an area where I'm not in danger of suffering from claustrophobia.
- Sleep in my own bed. Oh, wait, I don't own a bed...
- Start a conversation without saying, "Parlez vous anglais?"
- See Alesha. Did I mention that?
14 July 2005
Things I will do when I get back to the states
Arinso Global Headquarters, Brussels, Belgium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoah - you be pullin' out TMBG lyrics? That's no small thing!
-Will
P.S. Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads...
Post a Comment